(Originally prepared for NACBA Member’s Only Fall Workshop October 2013)
By Charles Maglieri
- Chapter 13: Vehicle and Mortgage Complications
- Motor vehicle Challenges: 910 Car Claims and Other Thorny Issues
- What is a “910 Claim”? See Hanging Paragraph of Sec.1325 (a).
- Loan obtained w/in 910 days pre-petition (not date of confirmation).
- Obtained for “personal use” of Debtor
- Creditor must have PMSI in Automobile
- “Motor Vehicle” as defined in Federal Law Title 49 . . .
It looks like you are not signed in or registered! This content is only available to members.
Or Sign In Below: